This website may be using cookies on some pages. The purpose of these cookies is to improve the service they offer to their customers and our visitors. In case they are installed, the administrator of this Web will ask for your consent to do so, and you will have the option to accept it.
Art. 22 LSSI.- “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of data may be provided through the use of appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed to its configuration during installation or update by an express action to that effect. The above shall not prevent possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent that it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you, obtain information about your browsing habits or personalize the way the content is displayed. Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
They are excluded from the scope of article 22.2 of the LSSI:
User input cookies
Authentication or user identification cookies
Media player session cookies
Session cookies to balance the load
User interface customization cookies
Certain cookies are used to exchange social content.
Therefore this website can use them as they allow the operation and presentation of the services offered on it.
1.2 ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIES AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
We inform you that you can reject the use and installation of the cookies of this website by changing the configuration of your browser, being able to continue using this website, we also warn you that the experience of use of this website can be limited if you change some of the options that we give you:
1.3 MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES BY BROWSER:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer v11.0.205: in private.
FireFox126.96.36.199 and higher: Private Browsing.
Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 and higher: Incognito.
Safari 13.1.1: Private Navigation.
Opera 10.5 and superior: Private Navigation.
Microsoft Edge: 85.0.564.41: in private
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode”. You can still visit our site even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
If you need more information about blocking cookies on your computer, please follow the explanation given on this website: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Although cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and use of our website, cookies can not damage your computer and, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
1.4 TYPES OF COOKIES:
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the cookies:
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through cookies.
According to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services that exist therein.
– Cookies of preferences or personalization: those that allow to remember information so that the user accedes to the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience of the one of other users (for example the language).
– Analysis or measurement cookies:
those that allow the person in charge to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits.
According to the time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit again. A permanent website has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
We also inform you that cookies allow us to obtain the following information:
Date and time of the last time the user visited the website
Design of content that the user chose on his first visit to the website
Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas
Other information from certain specific cookies
In any case and in compliance with the “Law on Cookies” Law 13/2012 of March 30, and art. 22 of the LSSI, our website, in case of installing any cookie will ask for your consent prior to the installation of the same at the same time that you index our website.